Mall of America: Mayo Clinic stops clinical services at retail outlet
The Mayo Clinic has stopped providing clinical services at its retail outlet in the Mall of America and will not be part of an expansion project at the Bloomington mall. Even with those decisions, the Rochester, Minn.-based clinic is not closing the door to having a presence at the Mall of America or other shopping centers, Brian Anderson, a spokesman for the Mayo Clinic, said last week.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers