Mall of America: Mayo Clinic stops clinical services at retail outlet
The Mayo Clinic has stopped providing clinical services at its retail outlet in the Mall of America and will not be part of an expansion project at the Bloomington mall. Even with those decisions, the Rochester, Minn.-based clinic is not closing the door to having a presence at the Mall of America or other shopping centers, Brian Anderson, a spokesman for the Mayo Clinic, said last week.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians