Hearing held on Exeter Hospital hep C suits
Some of the 32 Exeter Hospital patients infected with hepatitis C during the hospital's outbreak last year have cleared the virus from their system, an attorney representing the hospital said. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, also said the hospital has been assisting the patients financially with their hepatitis C treatments by taking care of transportation costs, co-pays, medications not covered by insurance, and other expenses.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus