Hospital's cameras let parents see babies from home
Janiya Colon hasn't left the hospital since she was born three weeks ago. But her mother, at home, has been able to keep an eye on her every day since. Jacelia Colon has watched her baby on a near-constant basis since her Jan. 16 birthday, using her computer and her smartphone. That's because of BabyCam, a new technology at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Township that lets some parents remotely view live footage of their babies in real time.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US