Orlando children's hospitals come together
Memo to the skeptics: Orlando appears to be supporting three children's hospitals just fine, thank you very much. Ask Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas. Or Ashley Greene of "Twilight" fame. Jameer Nelson or Johnny Damon could tell you. Shaq even made a video about it. Well, kind of. Shaq made a video about Runway to Hope, a local charity that has pledged $1 million to each of the three local children's hospitals for cancer care and research.The charity is harnessing the star power of the names I mentioned to pull it off.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus