Cleveland surgeon gives hospital $3 million
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Southwest General Hospital has received its largest gift ever -- a $3 million donation -- from one of its own doctors. Dr. Vasu Pandrangi and his wife, Lisa, gave the $3 million toward the Middleburg Heights hospital's capital campaign for an expansion project. Pandrangi, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, has been on the hospital's staff since 1981. "I built my career at Southwest," he said. "It has been a great environment in which to develop professionally and personally."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus