CHS Health Services inks deal with first health provider
Reston-based CHS Health Services Inc., an operator of worksite medical clinics, has inked a deal with a surprising client — a Florida nonprofit health system that employs thousands of medical professionals. In one part of the contract with BayCare Health System in Clearwater, Fla., CHS will co-manage two workplace health centers close to hospitals in Tampa and Clearwater, with possible expansion to other BayCare work locations. The clinics will operate under the brand TeamCare, and any patient or dependent over 16 on the health system's medical plan will be eligible for free care there.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High