Baptist Health to lay off 170 across company
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Baptist Health says it will lay off 170 workers across its network in Arkansas. The hospital organization said Tuesday the layoffs will mainly affect workers who aren't nurses. Arkansas Business reports the job cuts are expected to be completed by the end of the week. Baptist Health has 73,000 workers and hospitals in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Arkadelphia, Heber Springs and Stuttgart. Spokesman Mark Lowman says the cuts will not affect quality of care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers