Florida Hospital opens 2 women's health centers
Two centers dedicated to women's health — one in Celebration and another in Winter Park — will open Thursday evening as part of Florida Hospital's $270 million expansion. Florida Hospital for Women-Winter Park and Celebration Health Women's Institute will both offer an array of health services for all stages of life, including obstetrics, breast imaging, female surgeries and health counseling, said Marla Silliman, senior vice president of women's services at Florida Hospital. The centers are among the three new towers announced last fall to better serve female patients in Central Florida.They are part of the second-largest capital expansion in the hospital's 100-year history.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer