Orlando Health nurses rallying for unions
Orlando Health nurses rallyed this morning for unions at Lake Eola, according to a press release from the National Nurses Organizing Committee. According to the release, pay cuts are expected to cause the loss of 90 indirect jobs and have a $12 million economic impact in the community. Orlando Health delayed some of the pay cuts until January, originally announced in early August. Dr. Jamal Hakim is Orlando Health Inc.'s interim CEO after Sherrie Sitarik was ousted by the board Sept. 26.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US