CVS/pharmacies expand retail clinics in LA in response to healthcare market demand
Got the sniffles and a cough at 7 p.m. on a weekday? Right now, you might run to the nearest drug store to peruse cough medicines and seek out the softest box of tissues. But the increased availability of clinics in retail drug stores means there is a growing likelihood you could also stop in for a medical evaluation — and possibly even leave with a prescription medication. By the end of October, CVS/pharmacy said it will have added eight walk-in clinics to its Louisiana stores, five of them in the New Orleans regional area.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US