Slideshow: HLM Council Members on the Primacy of Primary Care
We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council about how primary care fits into their organizations' overall service line strategies. And we asked them to tell us their main goals for their primary care service lines. One clear answer came through. All of the leaders we talked with are putting a great emphasis on primary care.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing