SLIDESHOW: HealthLeaders Media CEO Exchange, 2013
HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange assembled nearly 40 top hospital and health system executives in Boca Raton, FL for three days of roundtable and breakout discussions on cost reduction strategies, changing reimbursement models, and the clinical shift from a volume- to a value-based business model.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'