SLIDESHOW: HLM Council Members Discuss Changing Organizational Culture
Building an effective patient experience strategy requires difficult changes to an organization's culture. We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council why fixing hospital and health system cultures isso complex, and what leaders can do to influence change.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US