Slideshow: 2014 Industry Survey—Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
>>>View Industry Survey Slideshow
The healthcare industry is in the throes of transition. While it may feel like turmoil, this is also a time of great opportunity. In this preview of the 2014 HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey, we show how hospital and health system leaders plan to manage the shift from volume to value and support collaborative care.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised