Slideshow: Healthcare Analytics—The New Business Currency
>>>View Intelligence Report Slideshow
Providers must master data analytics to succeed in the new world of healthcare. This HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report explores the gains and gaps in this race to the future.
Analytics can provide a basis for making the quality and value decisions that healthcare reform is bringing to the forefront by grinding through a diverse set of detailed information that can include virtually all of the financial and clinical details of delivering care. In this preview of the report, we show how industry leaders are using data analytics to gain a better understanding of patient needs and assist the move from volume to value.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- FTC wary of mergers by hospitals