Check out what Barnes, Children's hospitals will look like in 2018
BJC HealthCare has revealed renderings of the new towers on the north campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital that are set to open in early 2018. HOK designed the towers. BJC announced its plans for the redevelopment of its main medical campus in 2011, and in 2012 the ACW Alliance was named chief construction manager. The ACW Alliance consists of S.M. Wilson & Co., Clayco Inc. and Alberici Constructors Inc. The health care system plans to spend $1 billion to upgrade its flagship medical center campus on Kingshighway Boulevard over the next 10 years.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions