Check out what Barnes, Children's hospitals will look like in 2018
BJC HealthCare has revealed renderings of the new towers on the north campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital that are set to open in early 2018. HOK designed the towers. BJC announced its plans for the redevelopment of its main medical campus in 2011, and in 2012 the ACW Alliance was named chief construction manager. The ACW Alliance consists of S.M. Wilson & Co., Clayco Inc. and Alberici Constructors Inc. The health care system plans to spend $1 billion to upgrade its flagship medical center campus on Kingshighway Boulevard over the next 10 years.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Driving Down Claims Denials