Check out what Barnes, Children's hospitals will look like in 2018
BJC HealthCare has revealed renderings of the new towers on the north campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital that are set to open in early 2018. HOK designed the towers. BJC announced its plans for the redevelopment of its main medical campus in 2011, and in 2012 the ACW Alliance was named chief construction manager. The ACW Alliance consists of S.M. Wilson & Co., Clayco Inc. and Alberici Constructors Inc. The health care system plans to spend $1 billion to upgrade its flagship medical center campus on Kingshighway Boulevard over the next 10 years.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes