Health sector's hot real estate market
Successful drugs, the newly insured, cost-consciousness and changes in patient care are fueling expansion in the Lower Hudson Valley's health sector. The hot real estate activity includes Acorda Therapeutics' addition at 440 Saw Mill River Road in Ardsley and WESTMED Medical Group's move into new headquarters still under construction at 3030 Westchester Ave. in Purchase. The Mount Kisco Medical Group is planning new locations in Jefferson Valley this summer and Mount Kisco in the fall, while ENT and Allergy Associates is moving into a bigger location in New Rochelle and expanding its call center in Tarrytown.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'