Health sector's hot real estate market
Successful drugs, the newly insured, cost-consciousness and changes in patient care are fueling expansion in the Lower Hudson Valley's health sector. The hot real estate activity includes Acorda Therapeutics' addition at 440 Saw Mill River Road in Ardsley and WESTMED Medical Group's move into new headquarters still under construction at 3030 Westchester Ave. in Purchase. The Mount Kisco Medical Group is planning new locations in Jefferson Valley this summer and Mount Kisco in the fall, while ENT and Allergy Associates is moving into a bigger location in New Rochelle and expanding its call center in Tarrytown.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals