Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders on Clinical Services and Profit Margins
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
Seeking to cut costs or enhance margins, some hospitals and health systems consider dropping clinical services. Four healthcare leaders discuss profitability and other factors that must be weighed before making a determination on clinical services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program