Slideshow: Monitoring Quality Along the Care Continuum
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
With care shifting from the hospital environment to outpatient and ambulatory settings, healthcare organizations are tasked with the challenge of monitoring quality along the care continuum. Four healthcare leaders discuss how their organizations are addressing this clinical quality improvement issue.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus