Slideshow: Monitoring Quality Along the Care Continuum
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
With care shifting from the hospital environment to outpatient and ambulatory settings, healthcare organizations are tasked with the challenge of monitoring quality along the care continuum. Four healthcare leaders discuss how their organizations are addressing this clinical quality improvement issue.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'