Atlanta hospital’s national accreditation at risk
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, December 4, 2007
Atlanta-based Grady Health System's national accreditation at risk after a five-day Joint Commission inspection identified "numerous requirements for improvement." Hospital officials gave no details about the kinds of shortcomings found by The Joint Commission inspectors.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care