Carteret General Hospital expects savings to top $1 Million with alliance
Raleigh News & Observer, December 4, 2007
Carteret General Hospital (CGH) expects supply savings to exceed more than $1 million in its first year after joining the Premier Hospital Alliance, saving $500,000 in just its first month as a new member.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'