Little Clinic opens inside Tennessee Kroger stores
The Tennessean, December 5, 2007
The Little Clinic, a Brentwood, TN-based chain of convenience care clinics, is plannning to open three locations inside Kroger grocery stores in Tennessee. The clinics are staffed by advanced nurse practioners who can diagnose, prognose and write prescriptions for treatments for common illnesses. They also offer general check-ups, physicals, back-to-school and sports exams, screenings and a number of vaccinations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers