Little Clinic opens inside Tennessee Kroger stores
The Tennessean, December 5, 2007
The Little Clinic, a Brentwood, TN-based chain of convenience care clinics, is plannning to open three locations inside Kroger grocery stores in Tennessee. The clinics are staffed by advanced nurse practioners who can diagnose, prognose and write prescriptions for treatments for common illnesses. They also offer general check-ups, physicals, back-to-school and sports exams, screenings and a number of vaccinations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts