Emory plans costly moves
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, December 7, 2007
Atlanta's Emory University is considering moving its hospital, outpatient clinic and some research facilities to one of the its satellite campuses. Emory is also considering another plan to consolidate hospital, outpatient and research facilities and expand its Crawford Long medical campus.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers