Emory plans costly moves
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, December 7, 2007
Atlanta's Emory University is considering moving its hospital, outpatient clinic and some research facilities to one of the its satellite campuses. Emory is also considering another plan to consolidate hospital, outpatient and research facilities and expand its Crawford Long medical campus.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions