Kansas City-based Childrens Mercy Hospitals and Clinics plans expansion
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics plans to double the size of its downtown Kansas City campus. The $800 million expansion, is expected to take from 12 to 15 years to complete, and will add 216 inpatient beds. It also will add hundreds of thousands of square feet of new outpatient clinics, offices and clinical lab space.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'