Fight over Georgia health regulation flares up
A fight in Georgia over the state's healthcare regulations has erupted again this week. The standoff largely pits Gov. Sonny Perdue, who backs an overhaul of state healthcare regulations, against House leaders. The fight also renews the long-running legal and lobbyist battle between hospitals and general surgeons over the right to open surgery facilities.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations