AHA: Limited-service hospitals send misleading letter to candidates
American Hospital Association/Yahoo! Finance, December 13, 2007
The American Hospital Association says that a letter recently sent to presidential candidates about specialty hospitals is "all fiction, no facts." In response, the AHA and the Iowa Hospital Association sent their own letter to the candidates that says limited-service facilities drive up the nation's healthcare costs and threaten to dismantle vital community resources for patients.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program