AHA: Limited-service hospitals send misleading letter to candidates
American Hospital Association/Yahoo! Finance, December 13, 2007
The American Hospital Association says that a letter recently sent to presidential candidates about specialty hospitals is "all fiction, no facts." In response, the AHA and the Iowa Hospital Association sent their own letter to the candidates that says limited-service facilities drive up the nation's healthcare costs and threaten to dismantle vital community resources for patients.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs