Hospitals merger may not reduce patient costs
The Providence Journal, December 14, 2007
The top boosters for the merger of the state's two hospital groups, Lifespan and Care New England, have promised many things, including better recruitment of doctors and researchers and improved care--but not lower patient costs.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers