California hospital workers’ union says talks have reached impasse
East Bay Business Times, December 18, 2007
The union that represents patient-care technical workers at the University of California has asked the state to declare impasse and hire an independent mediator to jump-start the process. The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees represents 11,000 technical employees who provide patient care support at nine university campuses.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal