California hospital workers’ union says talks have reached impasse
East Bay Business Times, December 18, 2007
The union that represents patient-care technical workers at the University of California has asked the state to declare impasse and hire an independent mediator to jump-start the process. The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees represents 11,000 technical employees who provide patient care support at nine university campuses.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US