New affiliation agreement for KU Hospital, Med Center and doctors' group
Kansas City Star, December 19, 2007
After more than a year of negotiations, the University of Kansas Hospital, University of Kansas Medical Center and Kansas University Physicians Inc. have reached a new affliliation agreement. The five-year deal was approved by the KU Hospital Authority Board, and calls for the hospital to increase its support for the medical center and the physicians group from about $31 million during the current fiscal year to more than $46 million next year.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital