Pediatrix acquires Seattle Neonatal Physician Group
Miami Herald, December 21, 2007
Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Northwest Newborn & Pediatric Services, a neonatal physician group practice that provides patient care at two Seattle-area hospitals.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'