Florida program offers discounts on prescriptions to 4 million
Palm Beach Post, December 27, 2007
Almost 4 million Floridians will be eligible for a discount on prescription drugs under a new program unveiled Thursday by Gov. Charlie Crist. Residents who qualify will be able to save between 5 percent and 42 percent on almost every brand-name and generic drug at more than 3,000 participating pharmacies.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending