Decision made soon about Alabama hospital
The Huntsville (AL) Times, December 27, 2007
The question about who will build the proposed Madison hospital could be answered in less than three weeks. But a lawsuit challenging a state panel's approval of the hospital threatens the $90 million-plus project's hopes for a 2008 groundbreaking.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch