Decision made soon about Alabama hospital
The Huntsville (AL) Times, December 27, 2007
The question about who will build the proposed Madison hospital could be answered in less than three weeks. But a lawsuit challenging a state panel's approval of the hospital threatens the $90 million-plus project's hopes for a 2008 groundbreaking.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law