Pennsylvania to give hospital $13.5 million for expansion
Philadelphia Inquirer, January 2, 2008
Butler (PA) Memorial Hospital will get $13.5 million in state funding for an expansion that is expected to create more than 500 jobs. The expansion will include a seven-story acute care tower and a variety of road improvements.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios