Florida hospital’s ER may be staying
St. Petersburg Times, January 7, 2008
Community Hospital in New Port Richey, FL, may decide to leave something behind when it leaves its current campus for a new one in Trinity: An emergency room. With the statewide moratorium on freestanding emergency rooms having ended, Community Hospital is trying to decide whether keeping an ER in the city would make financial sense.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US