Florida hospitals join forces
Orlando Sentinel, January 7, 2008
Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital have announced they will now operate under one name, Central Florida Health Alliance. The new name reflects the regional scope of the facilities, which together provide more than 500 beds and 30 healthcare specialties, said hospital officials.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor