Evanston Northwestern Healthcare acquires MRI center
Chicago Tribune, January 8, 2008
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has acquired, for an undisclosed sum, a diagnostic imaging center known for providing MRIs to Chicago sports teams Evanston Northwestern operates three hospitals in the north Chicago suburbs. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models