Evanston Northwestern Healthcare acquires MRI center
Chicago Tribune, January 8, 2008
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has acquired, for an undisclosed sum, a diagnostic imaging center known for providing MRIs to Chicago sports teams Evanston Northwestern operates three hospitals in the north Chicago suburbs. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal