Evanston Northwestern Healthcare acquires MRI center
Chicago Tribune, January 8, 2008
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has acquired, for an undisclosed sum, a diagnostic imaging center known for providing MRIs to Chicago sports teams Evanston Northwestern operates three hospitals in the north Chicago suburbs. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts