Florida Hospital Waterman reduces staff
Orlando Sentinel, January 8, 2008
Blaming increases in payments from Medicare and Medicaid, Florida Hospital Waterman has furloughed 25 employees. The hospital, which employs about 1,500 people, also made the reductions because of "increases in the number of people who are having difficulty paying for our services," said a hospital spokeswoman.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives