Maui hospital to get $130 million in private loans
Pacific Business News, January 10, 2008
Maui (HI) Memorial Medical Center will receive a total of $130 million from investment banking firm JPMorgan Chase in a new private funding partnership. The money will be used for working capital and pre-development costs of a new heart, brain and vascular tower.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program