North Carolina review holds up medical plaza
Charlotte Observer, January 14, 2008
The opening of the Carolinas Medical Center-East Lincoln Medical Plaza in Denver, NC, has been pushed back from March to November 2008 after revised designs and plans for the facility's surgical center needed approval from the North Carolina Department of Health. When complete, the $10 million facility will feature a surgical center, doctors and staff offices, and other speciality services including family medicine, cardiology and orthopedics.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions