Atlanta hospital to get infusion of cash: But county board won’t back loan
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 17, 2008
Officials in Fulton County, GA have agreed to provide the cash-strapped Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta with a $30 million advance in funding--but declining to back a $200 million loan to the facility. The decisions by the Fulton arrived a week after the Fulton County Board of Commissioners budgeted Grady some $24 million below 2007's funding level.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program