Will aging boomers lose benefits?
USA Today, January 17, 2008
A rough consensus among experts is that a projected long-term explosion of healthcare costs could force sweeping changes in both Medicare and private health insurance. This trend fuels the doubts of several baby boomers that the government will deliver the full Social Security and Medicare benefits it has promised.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told