Tennessee hospital’s expansion set for April
The Tennessean, January 22, 2008
Representatives from StoneCrest Medical Center in Smyrna, TN, say construction will begin in April on a $15.8 million expansion that would give it another 26 beds and four surgical suites. Stonecrest has seen admissions grow 30 percent since 2004, while the number of surgical cases performed annually has risen by about 25 percent.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013