Former Alabama hospital consultant got $16,666 pay advance, still outstanding
The Birmingham News, January 23, 2008
Officials for Cooper Green Mercy Hospital are seeking repayment of more than $16,000 that was paid to a consultant from the hospital's discretionary fund in 2006. The consultant claimed that he did not know the funds needed to be repaid but also confirmed also he did receive his paychecks in between receiving the advance.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers