Former Alabama hospital consultant got $16,666 pay advance, still outstanding
The Birmingham News, January 23, 2008
Officials for Cooper Green Mercy Hospital are seeking repayment of more than $16,000 that was paid to a consultant from the hospital's discretionary fund in 2006. The consultant claimed that he did not know the funds needed to be repaid but also confirmed also he did receive his paychecks in between receiving the advance.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction