Former Alabama hospital consultant got $16,666 pay advance, still outstanding
The Birmingham News, January 23, 2008
Officials for Cooper Green Mercy Hospital are seeking repayment of more than $16,000 that was paid to a consultant from the hospital's discretionary fund in 2006. The consultant claimed that he did not know the funds needed to be repaid but also confirmed also he did receive his paychecks in between receiving the advance.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer