Ex-Triad execs in Plano target community hospital turnarounds
The Dallas Morning News, January 28, 2008
Former executives of giant Triad Hospitals Inc. of Plano have joined forces to invest in struggling community hospitals and help them return to profitability. Legacy Hospital Partners, also of Plano, said Monday that it will use private equity financing to enter into partnerships and joint ventures with U.S. nonprofit hospitals, many of which are losing money and can't afford to invest in new facilities.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013