Florida hospital buying struggling facility
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, February 4, 2008
Ft. Lauderdale, FL-based Holy Cross Hospital is buying one of its main rivals, the financially struggling North Ridge Medical Center in Oakland Park. The Catholic-owned Holy Cross is acquiring the 332-bed North Ridge from Tenet Healthcare Corp. in Dallas. The entities did not disclose a purchase price, saying the transaction must still be approved by state regulators.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems