$17 million medical center to rise in Celebration, FL
Orlando Sentinel, February 4, 2008
Commercial construction continues to defy the real estate slowdown in the Orlando area. This week The Shermen Group LLC, a full-service real estate company with offices in New York, Boston and Celebration, breaks ground on a $17 million project called Celebration Blvd. Medical Center. The 90,000-square-foot, four-story medical-office center, located on Celebration Boulevard, has frontage along Interstate 4 and will house doctors, other medical professionals and healthcare providers serving residents of Celebration, Osceola County and surrounding areas.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'