Merger talks with Illinois medical center move forward
Chicago Tribune, February 5, 2008
Advocate Health Care said that its merger talks have advanced with Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, IL. Both parties have signed a "letter of intent" to move forward with the consolidation. If the deal is finalized, Condell would become the ninth hospital under the Advocate system.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care