County to take time on Atlanta hospital decision
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 6, 2008
Several members of DeKalb County's Board of Commissioners said that they need time to digest the details of the proposal to transfer day-to-day administration of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta to a nonprofit corporation. The authority that runs the public hospital approved the new arrangement last month, but both DeKalb and Fulton counties also must approve the change because of their debt arrangements with the hospital system.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US