Greater Cincinnati hospitals gave $44 million in care
Cincinnati Enquirer, February 6, 2008
The hospitals in the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati provided more than $44 million in free medical care to people who could not afford to pay in 2007--more than double the amount in 2006. The Health Alliance includes Jewish, University and Fort Hamilton hospitals and the Drake Center.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL