San Francisco General cutbacks delay some surgeries
San Francisco Chronicle, February 8, 2008
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom said the city will make more than $18 million in midyear cuts as it faces a $233 million budget deficit for the fiscal year starting July 1. As a result of the cutbacks, some surgeries at San Francisco General Hospital could be delayed.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus